I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday 22 March 2010

Whole day

Yesterday didn't sleep well
Maybe still in panic gua~
Then I in a bad mood
Somemore today got car learning
So early in the morning
My face reali"busuk" >.<

Then I start car learning
Of course I wish the uncle won't scold me again
If not....he will get a real "boom"
Luckily uncle in good mood today
He never scold me again
Instead , he told me a lot of story...phew
Not bad also!!!
I thought today is my lucky day.........but NOT!!!

When I start to take my dinner
My father ask me to give him some pic
The pic he wanted is yesterday the accident pic
Cause his friend want those pic to claim insurance
But he yesterday told me no need it
Then of course i delete those photo...
So when he know that i ad delete
He scold me & my mum badly
WTF.....hate him!!!

So my mood now more worst than morning...#$%!@




No comments: