I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday 12 March 2010

Car Learning


I start my car lesson yesterday
Is a bad lesson too!!!
Actually drive car is so easy to learn


BUT


The uncle who taught me so kanasai
He's a bad temper person
Not only like this
He always give a lot of nonsense instructiom
Then i just follow lar...then he will scold me what i do
FXXK!!!o0o
How come got this kind of person!!!!
So I diam diam let him scold...reali shui ar~~>.<




Then today also have car lesson....
He taught me car parking...
I'm a new learner of course have some mistake
But he scold me badly and say even I learn many years also cant do it!!
Really a balia guy!!
Then I keep do it~~finally i can park well!!!thanks GOD!!!


I saw many friends so happy can drive
But I'm not....really shui let this uncle teach!!
Hate it!!!!!
Hope GOD can bless me can learn well!!!











No comments: