I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday 24 March 2010

♥ House Keeping ♥





Finally change a new skin for my blog

Is a simple templates...

But like it so much...♥♥♥

Cause 'simple is beautiful'~~


2days before,
My mum have travel to Indonesia
She participate jogging activity at there

Then she will staying there until next week


HOORAY!!!!

This week I free at all.....

No one chatter beside me

No one keep instruction me

So free~~~~~

But I need to do a lot of housework
I need to clean up my house

I need to prepare dishes for my sis

I need to wake up early to wake my sis up

I need to supervise my sis doing homework
I need to planning money for this week

Seems so easy....

But after I doing 1day

I was so regret why I'm the eldest in home

Many things want to do~haiz
So from those thing....
I feel that my mum so great!!!!
She always do this kind of thing everyday

Even she just finish her work

But she still keep doing all this thing


♥ SUPER GREAT MUM ♥ love u


So I decided learn all skill in this few days

Is responsible now I taking care my house
Even so tired~but I still need to do it
Cause this is a part of my JOB!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Girl!