I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday 15 March 2010

♥ MIDVALLEY ♥


Yesterday I&my 3 best friend went to MIDVALLEY shopping
When i reach there,I saw 3of them all wear gaun..pretty lo
But I just wear a short pant and T-shirt...so I was so ahsamed of myself...XD
Then we start walk around the mall,but when we saw a movie scene
ALICE IN WONDERLAND
have a lot of real background like mushroom
So we take a lot of photo with the scene
I feel that yesterday is not for shopping but is 'PhotoDay'

~4flower~

the tree is made by apple...


After we take all the photo,then we walk to THE GARDEN
on the way
We saw a real FERRARI park at there...
then we take photo with the FERRARI again...haha


In THE GARDEN, saw a lot of branded shop
but we not dare go inside because the things inside
SUPER EXPENSIVE!!!!
After that,we saw very funny de model
Their pose reali strange...never seen before
So we learn the model...like penguin~


When we do this kind of pose,the people who passed by
Use so strange de eyesight to see us...so paiseh!!!
After that,we take our break at STARBUCKS....
We chit chat a lot at there....and we also speak so loud
till the opposite table-a man keep watch us...hamsap!!!

our drinks

After rest enough ,we go shop arround
or not will feel so beh song...coz never buy anything...haha
Luckily,we saw POLO sales
a watch from 150++discount to 50 only
so I&Cai&Rou bought a watch...really nice~~

our new watches

After bought the watches,it's time to back!!!
So we decided at 2 of April went to FULL HOUSE to have our lunch
Wish that day come faster...
When i reach home,i get a message from Cai
She said that they have get an accident with BMW
When i heard that i feel so shocked because that moment was rain heavily
Then she say Rou cant drive coz she had been frightened...
Then I call her phone and comfort Rou...
After few minutes........
NABEH!!!!I've been cheated....
All of this is fake...they try to cheat me
I really trust them too much...haha
Next time your cant cheat me again...I'll be clever wan!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

let me laugh for a while first..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~

reli fun to go out wif u all..
and the fake accident..
reli sorry, but i noe u so care wif me...so gan dong !!
am my crying sounds real ? haha..
nxt date- full house..c ya !!

qingrou ^^

fenior said...

hahahahaha~~~~
yar...reali fun when we hang out yesterday
and the accident reali shocked me when I was heard..and u also gud in acting the sound...so real!!
But i wont let your cheat me easily again!!
OKAY~~we meet at 2of April~